About the Role
Due to an internal promotion, we’re looking for a new contracts manager to join our team to help ensure we’re delivering what we promise. You’ll be reporting directly to the CEO, and working closely with our various project delivery teams across engineering, production and overhaul projects.
Our Contracts Manager will be overseeing customer and key supplier contracts from negotiation to completion of delivery. You’ll be responsible for the review, negotiation and execution of contracts, the clear handover of contract requirements to our internal delivery teams, and maintaining oversight of performance against contract conditions.
Some of the key expectations of our Contracts Manager are:
- Review commercial contracts for major projects and negotiate terms inline with our business requirements,
- Help our project delivery teams understand the requirements of our contracts from the start of a project,
- Maintain high level oversight across all major projects, ensuring delivery against agreed timing and scope,
- Manage any contract variations with both customers and suppliers,
- Liaise with our external legal team when required,
- Review, improve and update where necessary our organisations commercial contract policies,
- Provide ongoing reports on contract status to the CEO.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You have at least 5 years experience in reviewing, negotiating and managing commercial contracts,
- You have great attention to detail and are highly organised,
- You act respectfully and with integrity, even when negotiating or handling challenging situations with customers or suppliers,
- You have high business acumen to provide a balanced approach to risk and contract management,
- You’re always willing to learn, to teach, and to adapt, to help our business continue to thrive and grow.
About our Hiring Policy
TTM Rail is proud to be a diverse and inclusive organisation, and believe that everyone should have an equal opportunity for employment. We believe the greatest things are achieved when people from all walks of life come together to contribute to a common outcome, and welcome anyone that feels they’d be suitable for the job to apply.
Please note that short listed applicants will be contacted by the hiring manager directly.